- Core Values
TakeOff Consulting is committed to outstanding performance. We actively subscribe to a set of core values which are adopted and promoted by TakeOff and underpin the way in which we conduct our business, interact with our stakeholders and operate as individuals or teams. TakeOff Consulting's core values are:
We are dedicated to our relationships and respect all people, their ideas and cultures.
We earn and instil trust by being accountable in all of our interactions.
We are true to our word. Integrity is non-negotiable. This is evidenced through our actions and behaviours.
We listen to our clients, develop suitable solutions and deliver sustainable results.
We are committed to achieving outstanding performance, with the best outcomes for all stakeholders.
These values also relate to our Code of Conduct, which provides guidance on the standards that TakeOff expects of its employees and operations.
OUR CODE OF CONDUCT
TakeOff Consulting staff are required, under the Code of Conduct, to behave at all times in a way which upholds the TakeOff Consulting core values.The Code of Conduct requires that an employee must:
- Behave honestly and with integrity.
- Act with care and diligence.
- Treat everyone with respect and courtesy.
- Comply with all applicable laws in the country of operation.
- Comply with any lawful and resasonable direction given by clients and other stakeholders.
- Maintain confidentiality about dealings that the employee has with any client.
- Disclose and take reasonable steps to avoid any conflict of interest (real or apparent) in connection with TakeOff Consulting or its clients.
- Use resources in a proper manner.
- Not provide false or misleading information in response to a request for information that is made by clients or other stakeholders.
- Not make improper use of inside information, duties, status, power or authority in order to gain, or seek to gain, a benefit or advantage.
- At all times behave in a way that upholds the TakeOff Consulting core values and the integrity and good reputation of TakeOff Consulting.
- Comply with any other conduct requirement that is prescribed by any registration body, governing authority or client organisation.